Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Human Resource, Business administration, finance or business management
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- 1-2 years relevant HR knowledge, concepts and practices, highly preferred
- Previous experience in an administrative assistant preferred
- 1-2 years experience with HRIS and ATS systems, highly preferred
- 1-2 years experience and/or familiarity with HR audits and AAP preparations, helpful
- Previous banking experience a plus
- Strong computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, required
- Strong organizational attention to detail and follow-up skills are a must
- Must have reliable attendance
- Accountability and achieving results is required
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
- Must demonstrate outstanding customer service support and relationship building with a variety of internal and external customers with good problem solving and judgement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. Independent Bank is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Note: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. If you require assistance at any stage of the employment application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 214-544-4777.