- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5 to 10 years experience
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting data warehouse/data management systems
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and best practices
- Hands-on experience with data architecting, data mining, data modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards
- Experience with data processing flowcharting/blueprint techniques
- Understanding of system development life cycle and software project management approaches
- Strong grasp of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards and products as required
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- The ideal candidate will be organized, efficient, has the ability to meet deadlines, and possesses a can do attitude
- The working conditions include sitting for extended periods of time, dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components
- This position will be working in an open floorplan environment with varied noise levels
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
Independent Bank is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Note: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. If you require assistance at any stage of the employment application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 214-544-4777.