WHY INDEPENDENT BANK IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
Established, respected, and growing in Texas and Colorado.
Building thriving relationships and leading with a courageous heart.
Generous 401 (k) plan, paid time off, health benefits, employee programs, and a satisfying work-life balance.
Financial stability providing competitive salaries, internal growth opportunities, and a business strategy of continuous growth.
Volunteering and making a lasting impact, building strong, healthy communities.
The Customer Care Manager will manage, plan, organize and lead the day-to-day operations of the designated Customer Care Center. This position requires someone who is highly motivated, organized, a recognized leader, team player and who is committed to providing superior customer service.
· Oversee and monitor the daily activities of the Customer Service Representatives to include monitoring inbound calls, ensuring relevant documentation is completed and any follow-up with customers is completed
· Conduct feedback sessions with team members using recorded calls as learning tools
· Resolve customer service issues using research through existing systems
· Responsible for maintaining adequate staff and adjusting schedules based upon call trends
· Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of staff
· Manage the performance of the Customer Care Team through continuous feedback on performance, annual performance reviews and progressive discipline as needed
· Responsible for training and cross-training of staff to ensure effective and efficient handling of customer calls
· Lead and develop department staff to ensure the duties of each position are performed per established guidelines
· Review and approve the Team’s timecards as well as monitor attendance
· Assist Customer Care Team with escalated issue resolution
· Identify and resolve operational issues using defined processes, expertise and judgment
· Provide input into forecasting and planning activities
· Collaborate with leaders in other departments to problem solve and ensure highest level of customer service
· Responsible for fostering and maintaining respectful, trusted relationships with staff within and outside of Customer Care
Independent Bank is a host to diverse group of professionals; offering careers in lending, finance, management, marketing, technology and much more. We welcome talented and capable people with a heart for community service, strong personal values and integrity to join our team.
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
Independent Bank is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Note: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. If you require assistance at any stage of the employment application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 214-544-4777.